In the framework of the MMLT project, a research was organised with the following aims:
- to identify the particular issues that will have to be address in the process of transferring the Montessori method to adult learning and language learning
- to identify the needs of the language teachers regarding that process.
The research was organised in all the partner countries and has identified:
- the principles and tools of the Montessori method that are applicable to adults and/or language learning
- how these principles are used or not used
- how they can be applied in different learning cultures.
Below, you can download also the national reports which explain the situation in each country: